Lucky Post 馃崁

 

St. Patrick’s Day 

March 17th


On this day a group of Irish Leprechauns from 1st of ESOS invaded the school. But do not worry! They did not behave mischievously, on the contrary they were very friendly and nice.

 



They were extremely talkative and wanted us to learn about their home country and about themselves. They taught us where they come from and what their nationality is. And yes, you guessed it…they come from Ireland!!!

I was lucky enough to talk to them myself and ask them questions. I even have pictures to prove that I met them, how exciting! 



How lucky of me.

Another awesome thing they told me is that they have money, but not just any money, they have a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow 馃寛

They also told us that the shamrock is the national plant of their country, and the curious thing about it is that if you find a four leave one it will bring you good luck. So start looking for one! 馃崁



Thank you to our students from 1st of ESOS Bilingual for these beautiful leprechauns. 






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Water Post

Happy Post

Hello! Post