Hello! Post

 


Hello!

My name is Maite and I am the English auxiliar for the 2021-2022 school year at IES Virgen Del Puerto. 

I come from Tampa, a city in the state of Florida in the southeast of the United Sates.
What I like the most about my city is the weather and that I was able to go to the beach as much as I wanted, and that is also what I miss the most. The beach is one of my favorite places to be and one of my dreams is to be able to travel to many different beaches in the world. 

Other things that I like to do are reading, dancing and traveling. I like reading for some of the same reasons that I like to travel, I can get lost in the pages of a book just like I could in a new place and learn about new cultures and meet new people. And dancing has always been a part of my life, I only do it for fun and have never taken any lessons. I like to dance to many different rhythms and I am the happiest when I am able to do it.

I graduated from the University of South Florida (USF) in Tampa with a Bachelor of Art in Anthropology and Women’s & Gender Studies. 

I moved to Plasencia in September of 2021 and have been working at the school since October.
It has been a pleasure to work with the students here. It was a wonderful surprise when I got to meet the students and found out that so many of them have a great level of English already, which makes classes very interesting.

I am looking forward to see what the students and I come up with for the next couple of months, and I will definitely be sharing it here for all of you to read and see.

Thanks for joining into this experience with me:
See you soon!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Water Post

Happy Post